Multiport Valve : without
DE Required : 4.5 lbs.
Flow Rating : 72 GPM
Filtration Area : 36 sq. ft.
Turnover 8 Hrs .: 34560 gal.
Hayward Pro-Grid vertical grid D.E. filters provide superior water clarity, efficient flow and large cleaning capacity for pools and spas of all types and sizes. Constructed with high-strength reinforced thermoplastic, Pro-Grid combines high-technology features and "service-ease" design for an unparalleled filtration value for both new pool and aftermarket installations.In addition, the Hayward Pro-Grid filter delivers low maintenance and dependable operation.
- Reinforced thermoplastic filter tanks constructed from durable glass reinforced copolymer to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions, including in-floor cleaning systems
- Self-Aligned tank top and bottom make access to servicing the grid elements fast and simple
- Heavy-duty, tamper-proof one-piece flange clamp securely fastens tank top and bottom, allowing for quick access to all internal components without disturbing piping or connections
- High impact grid elements designed for up-flow filtration and top-down backwashing for maximum efficiency
- Integral lift handles and uniform low-profile base make removal of grid nest fast and simple
- Inlet diffuser elbow distributes flow of unfiltered water evenly to all filter elements and provides even distribution of D.E. to grids
- 72 ft filter made of reinforced thermoplastic allows for both commercial and large residential applications and years of non-corrosive, trouble-free performance
- New High capacity, rapid release manual air relief valve bleeds air with a quick quarter turn of the lever